I was gone for a 1 week vacation and it looks like the host that host's most of iceteks network sites moved the server and the DNS had to be changed as I control it, but I was not around. The host gave me plenty of warnings but I was gone. Now I am back and switched the DNS but there appears to be another issue with the host. I am looking into possible ways to try to get the sites back up and running but right now it's mostly a waiting game.
Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.
Moral of the story: should not leave for a whole week at a time without any computer access. I knew something bad was going to happen too, it's always like that.
EDIT: 10:36pm ET:
I have found the issue that was causing the sites not to work. Turns out that I had to replace all occurrences of application/x-httpd-php with application/x-httpd-php5 to stop the files from trying to download, causing passwords and other sensitive information to be visible, which forced me to put a "deny from all" until I found fix the issue.
To be on the safe side the passwords for mysql and other sensitive info has be changed, and once everything looks to be 100%, the information will be changed again.
Everything should be ok as of now but please report any issues to me.
Here are some pictures of the trip.